- When you place an order, you will be sent an email confirmation with your order details.
- We accept payments through Bank Deposit, In-store payments and Paypal.
- Payment for pending orders (Bank Deposits and In-store Payments) must be made within two (2) business days upon order confirmation. Failure to send us back your payment confirmation may resort to order cancellation. Please email your proof of deposit to email@example.com. Orders are processed from Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm. Orders received during weekends and holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Our EDIA Sales Team will coordinate the delivery date for your items. Please make sure your mobile number and delivery address are correct prior to check out.
- Delivery lead time is three to seven (3-7) days. Once you receive a call from us, you may also tell us what your preferred delivery date is. You may also ask to have your items delivered at a later date, pick them up from our warehouse, or ask to keep your items in storage with us for thirty (30) days. For storage beyond thirty (30) days, there will be a monthly storage fee equivalent to 3% of the total order value. (See our Delivery Guidelines).
- Upon successful delivery by our delivery team, you will receive a copy of your Sales Invoice, EDIA Furniture Care Guide, and Delivery Receipt.
- Bank Deposits
- When you place your order, you will receive bank deposit information by way of email.
- In-store payments
- Check issuance: please allow a three day (3-day) clearing period for check deposits
- Credit Card
Payment for pending orders (Bank Deposits and In-store payments) must be made within two (2) business days upon order confirmation. Failure to send us back your payment confirmation may resort to order cancellation. Please email your proof of deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale price items quoted are for the duration of the current campaign period,and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Regular price items quoted are subject to stock availability.
- To reserve items, the following conditions must be met:
- A reservation fee of at least 20% for orders with a value of Php 50,000.00 and below, valid for a non-extendible period of 7 days from the Order Confirmation date of issue.
- A reservation fee of at least 50% for orders with a value of more than Php 50,000.00, valid for 30 days from the Order Confirmation date of issue.
- If the customer fails to pay at least 50% of the total cost of item/s at the end of the above-mentioned validity period, the reservation will be cancelled. The reservation fee will be converted into store credit, subject to Head Office approval.
- The reservation fee is not considered as down payment or earnest money.
- Ordered items must be at least 50% paid for in cash,in cleared check, or in credit card. Full payment in cash is required upon delivery.
- Online orders may still be cancelled within 24 hours after purchase. Please contact your EDIA Sales Representative or email us at email@example.com. In-store or offline orders may still be cancelled up to two (2) days before delivery, with a maximum of up to two (2) weeks after date of purchase.
- Online orders are non-refundable. Store credit will be issued for cancelled items with a validity up to one (1) year from date of purchase.
- Price differences for change orders with lower item value will be converted to store credit. Price differences for change orders with a higher item value may be settled through cash on delivery, credit card on delivery, in-store payment or bank deposit.
- Showroom display items, sale items, or purchased items in storage are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Sale of carpets, lamps, and accessories delivered or picked up from the store are considered final. No exchanges and returns allowed for reasons other than product defects.
- No cancellation, change of order, or request for refund will be made for orders dated two (2) weeks or more from the date of Order Confirmation. Showroom display items and sale items are considered final. No cancellation, change of order, or request for refunds are allowed.
- Failure to accept delivery of ordered items without any defects, or cancellation of ordered items without any defects will mean total forfeiture of the amount paid, by way of penalty.
- Any ordered item delivered and installed/assembled on-site, cannot be returned nor replaced.
Shipping & Assembly
- After check out, our EDIA Sales Team will coordinate the delivery date for your items. Lead time is three to seven (3-7) days for deliveries within Metro Manila, and one to two (1-2) weeks for Greater Manila Area.
- You may ask to keep your items in storage with us for thirty (30) days. For storage beyond thirty (30) days, there will be a monthly storage fee equivalent to 3% of the total order value (See our Delivery Guidelines)
- Delivery fees are charged per delivery trip per customer and are non-refundable.
- Change of delivery date two (2) days before schedule will incur a cancellation fee amounting to the same cost of delivery.
- Upon check out, you and your Sales Associate may agree on a delivery date. We will adhere to the delivery date as written on the Order Confirmation. Please provide your complete and correct delivery address and contact number so we can ensure smooth coordination.
- Should you need to reschedule, changes are allowed at least three (3) days before the scheduled delivery. Request to change the delivery date two (2) days before the schedule will incur a cancellation fee amounting to the same cost of delivery.
- An SMS reminder will be sent one (1) day before delivery to make sure that you will be available to receive your order. Please confirm with us, or let us know if you will not be available so we can promptly reschedule with you.
- Delivery time is not fixed due to changing traffic conditions, varying loads per day, or potentially unexpected situations. Please choose a day where you are free to receive your order at any time, or have a trusted representative that can receive your order on your behalf.
- For deliveries with time constraints or special concerns, your EDIA Sales Representative will continually update you on the delivery progress during the day, and advise you at least one (1) hour before delivery, or when the delivery team is on the way to your location.
- Please present your copy your ID upon delivery.
- If a representative will be receiving the item for you, please provide an authorization letter, a copy of the authorized representative’s ID, and a copy of your ID..
- If you live in a condominium,please prepare the required gate pass and other permits at least one (1) day before the delivery schedule. We will be happy to provide you the names of the delivery team and plate number of the delivery van upon your request.
- Additional fees and charges made by villages or other regulated areas will be charged under your account. We will be requesting for reimbursement upon presentation of receipt.
- If the delivery site is located beyond the 4th floor/storey, please make sure that there is a freight or service elevator available where furniture items can be accommodated. Otherwise, additional handling charges may be incurred, subject to the approval of the Head Office.
- The delivery team is instructed to wait for no longer than 20 minutes before aborting delivery. We hope for your understanding as we try to avoid any additional delays for succeeding deliveries. Missed deliveries are subject to rescheduling fees amounting to the same cost of delivery.
- Our delivery teams are experienced, and are always happy to handle assembly and arrangement of your EDIA pieces in their specific locations. Please make sure they have sufficient space to assemble, away from fragile and breakable items.. Our team will not be held responsible for any damages caused to your home during assembly.
- Please make sure that all entryways are wide enough to accommodate the size of your EDIA pieces. While most of our items will come flat packed and ready to assemble, large sofas and other items may not easily fit through. Our delivery crew has the right to refuse moving items through if they deem entryways too small, as this may cause damage.
- We do not conduct pre-inspection of items (unless otherwise requested).Please take the time to inspect your newly-assembled piece to ensure that you receive them in good order and condition. Our delivery team will do the same, and will document each item delivered.
- Requests for item replacement due to cosmetic damage found after delivery will be subject to investigation and strict discretion of our management.
- Assembly is FREE for purchases delivered by our EDIA Team during your delivery date
- Items for pick up may be assembled upon request. Requests must be made at least two (2) days prior to the date of pick up.
- Assembly is not included for deliveries by way of third party couriers or freight forwarding
- For Metro Manila orders, you may request for assembly on a later date. A standard fee of 450php will be applied for assembly requests passed delivery dates.
- We will require your copy of the Order Confirmation and Sales Invoice (SI) for pick-up items in-store or from the warehouse.
- If a representative will pick up the items on your behalf, please have them bring an authorization letter along with a copy of your ID and their ID. A company ID is required if this is a corporate account.
- We will be happy to pre-assemble your items for as long as they are fully paid before the pick up date. Please send in your request at least one (1) day before pick up.
- We require pre-inspection for pick up items to make sure there are no issues. . Please take the time to carefully inspect your order, whether assembled or boxed, to make sure that you receive them in good order and condition. Our warehouse team will do the same, and will document each item issued.
- Should you decline pre-inspection, we will ask you to sign a waiver against any claims for defects found after the item has been picked up and released.
- Requests for item replacement due to cosmetic damage found after releasing of picked up items will be subject to investigation and strict discretion of our management.
- For pickup request in EDIA stores, items not picked up after five (5) days from the agreed date are subject to handling charges and will be returned to the warehouse. Please coordinate with your EDIA Sales Representative should you wish to have it delivered to your home, subject to delivery fee.
Warehouse storage beyond thirty (30) days of Order Confirmation will incur a monthly storage fee equivalent to 3% per month of the total order value.
Marikina, Pasig and San Juan
Pateros, Mandaluyong, Quezon City
Makati, Taguig, Fairview
Pasay, Manila, Novaliches
Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, Tondo
Filinvest, Muntinlupa, Las Piñas
Taytay, Antipolo, Angono, Binangonan, San Mateo
San Jose Del Monte, Meycauayan, Marilao, Bocaue
San Fernando, AngelesCity
Mabalacat, Magalang, Clark
Bacoor, Cavite City, Imus
Southwoods, San Pedro
Biñan, Green eld, Sta. Rosa, Nuvali
- All items for delivery have free assembly within Metro Manila.
- Assembly is not included for provincial orders or deliveries by way of third party couriers.
- Items for pick up may be assembled upon request. Requests must be made at least two (2) days prior to the date of pick up.
Returns & Exchange
- We provide a 7-day return policy.
- Items must be shipped back to us. Credit memos are issued once the item is received and cleared by our Quality Control Team.
- Initial delivery charge is non-refundable and non-convertible to store credit. A restocking fee of 20% or Php 1,000 (whichever is higher) will be charged for returned items.
- We have the right to refuse an item for return or replacement if it has been evaluated by Quality Control and said items went through abuse and/or misuse.
- Should you wish that your item for return or replacement be picked up, we charge a handling fee of php 1,000.
- Items must be in original box/packaging
- Unused condition
- Unassembled and unmodified
- Should come with the original documents: BIR Registered Sales Invoice (SI), Collection Receipt (CR) and Delivery Receipt (DR) for proper cancellation of documents
Items that cannot be returned:
- Showroom display items
- Clearance/Sale items
- Items marked as non-returnable, non-cancellable
- Contact your EDIA Sales Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason for your return
- Prepare your original Order Confirmation. An Order number is required. An EDIA Sales Representative will communicate and may further require documents and other details.
- During delivery, we require you or your representative to inspect the items. Any functional damage or factory defects must be noted down on the company’s copy of delivery receipt.
- A signature on the delivery receipt is considered as an acknowledgement that items have been received in good order and condition
- Our delivery team is required to document the item’s condition during delivery.
- If there are damaged items upon delivery, we will immediately replace the damaged parts, or replace your item with a new one.
- Damages found due to customer misuse of items are not covered by warranty and returns. Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
- Change of mind does not entitle the customer to refund or exchange
- Cosmetic damages found after delivery will be subject to investigation and discretion of management.
- Damages occurring from mishandling or misuse may not be repaired or replaced, and will be subject to investigation and strict discretion of our supplier, principals and management.
Warranty & Servicing
For delivered items within Metro Manila, product check-ups are free within your first year of purchase. If you're having difficulties with your item or need to report a product malfunction, you may schedule an inspection or repair with us. Contact any of our EDIA Sale Representative.
Items after one (1) year of purchase is subject to an inspection fee.
- We make efforts to make sure that all items delivered are brand new and assembled on the date of delivery.
- We are a retailer and not a manufacturer for the products sold on this site. We are not liable for any outcome resulting from the use or misuse of the product bought from our site.
- For more information on our product quality, please read through our product description pages.
- All products sold at this site adheres to our supplier’s product warranty policies.
- Item damages are subject to inspection and reporting to our suppliers.
- The following instances are NOT considered damaged or defective:
- - Natural wooden materials have wood grains that may vary from product to product. As these materials are organic, there will be natural imperfections such as “eye” marks, or variations in wood color.
- - Bent metal objects such as bookcase frames or metal legs may have small variations such as wrinkled paint marks, or minor paint build up.
- - Uneven floors may cause misalignments in panel items and chairs. A product check up is required to evaluate such cases.
- - Painted steel, varnished wood, or laminates may have unavoidable marks or tiny portions of imperfection that is characteristic to workmanship. Such imperfections may be tolerable based on supplier’s quality control measures.
- Considered as damaged or defective:
- - Deep cracks and chip offs for wood-based products, not resulting from misuse
- - Defective mechanism not resulting from misuse
- - Deep dents, tears, rust build up on fabric and metal items
The foregoing terms and conditions shall be construed, interpreted and governed by Philippine laws. Each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Cities of Pasig and San Juan, to the exclusion of other courts for the purpose of enforcing any right or obligation under or arising out of any agreement or contracts.
- Any individual who obtains an EDIA voucher agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- DIA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed with vouchers
- EDIA reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the use of EDIA Vouchers or any aspect of it at its election, at any time, and without notice.
- If an order is cancelled, the voucher previously rewarded will be forfeited and become void
- Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase for reasons other than that the goods are faulty or misdescribed:
- any Voucher redeemed or utilised during the original purchase that is being refunded will be forfeited;
- any Reward Voucher redeemed or utilised during the original purchase can be honoured for an exchange if the exchange takes place on the same day as the return, otherwise it will be forfeited;
- Any voucher that may otherwise have been obtained will be forfeited or become void.
- Vouchers may not be applied to other EDIA Services including but not limited to: delivery fees, assembly fees, storage fees, or servicing fees When redeeming a Voucher, the Voucher will be applied as a tender on the order, reducing the balance payable
- Vouchers may only be used within the stipulated period as seen on the voucher. No unused balance will be refunded or credited after expiry
- Vouchers are for one use only and may only be applied in a single transaction
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash. Any unused balance will not be refunded
- Vouchers may not be returned or refunded. Vouchers are not legal tender and cannot be deposited into any bank account
- Vouchers are non-refundable, and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, or expired
- This voucher is valid only within EDIA stores and is not applicable to EDIA online purchases
- Vouchers are only valid when duly signed by an authorized signatory
- EDIA reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice. Any modification to the terms and conditions may be applied retrospectively
- Ex-Display furniture is a selection of furniture previously displayed in our showroom and
discontinued items. These are available with considerable discounts.
- Ex-Display furniture sale price quoted here is subject to change without prior notice and is subject to stock availability.
- Ex-Display furniture is sold as “AS IS WHERE IS”.
- Ex-Display furniture cannot be added to cart and cannot be purchased online.
- To inquire, please click the “Enquire” button, select the store near you and book an appointment for inquiry. Our EDIA Sales Team will assist you with your inquiries.
- Full inspection is required prior to purchase. You may also book an appointment with our EDIA Sales Team for inspection of the furniture in your preferred store or in our warehouse at your most convenient time.
- A signature on the delivery receipt is considered as an acknowledgment that items have been received.
- Our delivery team is required to photo document the items during delivery.