As of: May 10, 2021
EDIA Home and all its subsidiaries and affiliates respect your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive personal information that you may provide to EDIA Home, and/or those that EDIA Home may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
Kindly be informed that EDIA Home may update the foregoing policy from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. In case of any amendment of revisions hereof, EDIA Home will notify you through electronic mail, posting and/or courier for your information and reference.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand the EDIA Home policy on your Personal Data, which includes but not limited to the following:
- personal information such as name, citizenship, race, educational background and membership in organizations;
- contact information such as residential address, office address, phone numbers and email address;
- work-related information such as position in the Company and government issued identification numbers (Tax Identification, SEC Certificate Registration, Business Permit, License number and similar information); and,
- such other information as it may deem reasonably necessary in order to accomplish the above-mentioned purpose.
Kindly take note that if you do not accurately provide any or all of the above Personal Data, EDIA Home may not be able to process transactions. Further, any additional Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with EDIA Home in connection with your transactions shall also be considered and treated as Personal Data.
In this regard, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Policy; and, that you provide your express consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our, our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties;
- May disclose and share the Personal Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need-to-know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data secure and confidential, and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of EDIA Home, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EDIA Home’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by EDIA Home about our Suppliers is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of EDIA Home’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
However, you have the following rights under RA No. 10173 which includes the following: (i) right to be informed of the processing of your Personal Data; (ii) to object to such processing; (iii) to access and correct your Personal Data; and, (iv) to request deletion thereof.
In such connection, you may send us an e-mail to request access to, correct and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that EDIA Home cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively execute your transactions with, and relevant services and products offered to and through EDIA Home. Also, EDIA Home may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Thus, in compliance with R.A. No. 10173, EDIA Home have implemented technical, organizational, and physical measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data; and, secure such from unauthorized destruction, access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent use and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, CATS’s use of your Personal Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact the EDIA Home Data Protection Officer